Thankfully, we found 20 facts about yourself that you've probably never heard before. Some might be a little morbid, but others are quite fascinating. You won't truly know yourself until you learn these!
1. The average human spends about a third of their life asleep.
That's about 25 to 30 years asleep. And you still feel tired, right?
2. The average human needs at least seven hours of sleep a night.
All that sleep is good for you. Any less can have negative effects on your health, and even reduce life expectancy. Get some sleep!
3. On average, a human will yawn about 250,000 times in their life.
Just looking at this picture is making you yawn, isn't it?
4. The average human produces about 25,000 quarts of saliva in their life.
Or enough to fill swimming pools. But don't think about that for too long, because it's gross.
5. A human brain can, in the course of a lifetime, store up to a quadrillion separate bits of information in its longterm memory.